Ionpolis V Filter Showerhead

2019.05.29 admin
Showerhead 0 912

Ionpolis V Filter Showerhead
Shocking report!!! Are you aware?
You shower every day with water full of bacteria, and are sprayed with toilet water
Rusty water! Red clay water! Floating matter! Residue! Get rid of all this!!
Eliminate dirty bacteria! Elimination complete! Switch showerhead!!! PLEPLE remove chlorine residue~ No more worries about troubles!
Fine micro bubbles~ remove sebum and dirt, and make skin soft!
Refreshing anion waterfall shower!
Ionpolis V rust and chlorine removing showerhead for improved health and skin!!!

I was totally surprised. After using Ionpolis V Showerhead, my skin became amazingly clean and smooth.
First! Highly functional showerhead which eliminates rust and bacteria!
Selection of filter used for drinking water or water purifier!
Upgraded to 60mm! Developed with micro thread filter, thinner than hair, the high dimensional 3-stage filter!
Body filter! Chlorine ball! Triple head filter~ rust and floating matter is basic!
Elimination of bacteria from water and showerhead! Even removal of chlorine!!!
Once water passes through filter showerhead, it becomes clean with everything filtered
Can you see the disgusting foreign matter accumulated after 1 month, 2 months, and 3 months?

How about passing through water containing chlorine?
Check the elimination of chlorine with your own eyes!!
Heavy metal filtration test complete! Rust and chlorine removing showerhead!
My scalp was in poor condition and I had hair loss symptoms, but since I began using Ionpolis V Showerhead, I feel so refreshed, pleasant, and my scalp no longer is greasy.

Second! Strong anion waterfall! Water massage!

Shots and shots of clear anions!
280 watering plates!
Ultra fine water stream of 0.22mm!! As if standing under the waterfall~ spraying down~
Relaxes tight muscles! Elimination of foreign substances between pores!!
Even rough skin with accumulated dead skin cells,
Transforms into neat and clean!!! No more makeup residue, everything is cleansed away!!!
Silk shower with thin water flow, yet strong! Silk water massage~
Pleasant baths for both children and the elderly!
I feel so refreshed after taking a shower as if I am under the waterfall, especially when I feel tired and fatigued.
Third! Increased water pressure! Conservation of water! Economical effect!
Power, power, power!!! The power is special!!!
You ask, wouldn’t it waste water? No worries! Even when kept running for the same period of time!
There is an economical effect where the amount of water used is reduced!
Reliable effect due to the completion of water conservation test!

Prospective Small and Medium Export Company which exports to 30 countries of the world!
Selected as one of Korea Hit 500! Selected as Gyeonggido Export Frontier! Selected as Prospective Small and Medium Sized Export Company!
Product development, manufacture, distribution, and even export~!
Robust scale fully equipped with one-stop line!!!
Export to 30 countries in the world!!! Global showerhead shared by citizens of the world!!!
Relief, safety, ISO9001, heavy metals test, chlorine removal test, proudly made in Korea! Ionpolis
Now, use the Ionpolis V Filter Showerhead~ Care for healthy skin, sanitary and clean!!!

Comments

1. 등록된 코멘트가 없습니다.